Sunday, March 1, 2009

A Baby Shower

Saturday I hosted Mandy's baby shower. Everything went great except the weather. It was freezing cold plus it was snowing like crazy, the entire day. Even though the weather was bad, we still had a great turnout. Pretty much all who RSVP showed up, minus a person or two.

I had help hosting from my long-time friend and one of Mandy's best friends, Jessica. She lives in Dallas but she came in to be there and co-host with me. I really appreciated her help, even though I love doing this stuff, it makes things alot easier when you have help! Thanks so much Jess...

Mandy's nursery is done in blue, green, zebra, and giraffe so in the spirit of keeping up the theme of the nursery I Incorporated this into the shower. It turned out so cute, I was very pleased with the whole shebang :)



Me, Mandy & Jessica










Mandy's sisters made this diaper cake. Isn't it so cute...Nice job girls!



Sorry the pictures are a little fuzzy or dark, I was using my father-in-laws camera b/c mine is a piece of you know what, and I guess I wasn't familiar with how to use the flash and focus :)

I was happy to host the baby shower for my friend Mandy and I hope she had a good time and got things that she wanted.

Hope everyone had a great weekend and stayed warm on Saturday!

3 comments:

  1. The shower looks great! Is the cake from Rick's?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks again! You did an awesome job! Now I have to get busy with your shower! Also...side note...this is the ONLY time I will let you post a picture of me (almost 9 months pregnant) on your blog! Got it?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You girls both look adorable! What a cute shower!!

    ReplyDelete