Friday, March 6, 2009

Worries but it's Friday so it's not all bad...

Yesterday my mother-in-law was taken to the ER and then admitted to the hospital. She was really dizzy, throwing up non stop, and couldn't walk so in the ER they found that her equilibrium was off balance. It is the weirdest thing, it just off sets for some odd reason and causes you to be really sick and then naturally it just resets itself. It doesn't happen over night though which is the bad thing about it. It can take days or so. While she was in the ER they notice her heart would stop beating, so the are running more tests to check that out. She hasn't had any health problems so this is a shock that all of a sudden she is sick. She is suppose to see a neurologist today and hopefully get the results or have the test done on her heart as well. Hopefully she will get to go home today but if not today then soon.

My grandma, who is basically my mother (she raised me), has 3 areas in between her lungs that they did a pet scan on yesterday. She will find out today or Monday if it is cancer. My grandma is prone to cysts, tumors and things but she is getting older and her body just isn't wanting to hang in there with her. Hopefully it will just be more cysts, or something real minor.

So far 2009 has not been a great year for our family. The only real highlight is that our son will be born in June of 2009, hopefully by then things will start to look up and all these bad things will go away. I think everyone has had a rough last 2 years or so and I think that we all should just take a few deep breaths and pray that it all gets better.

I can tell you that all of these things that have happened to family and friends around me sure makes me count my blessings and be thankful of what I do have! If you wouldn't mind to say a little prayer for my mother-in-law and my grandma! I would appreciate it.

Now on a much happier note, it is FRIDAY and a beautiful day! So I think that everyone should get out there and enjoy our spring weather!

Happy Friday and Happy Spring Weekend!

3 comments:

  1. I am so sorry to hear about all of your worries. I hope everything turns out well for both your grandma and mother-in-law. 2009 has been a crazy year, huh?!?
    Kaid is so cute! Time does fly with little ones. Although, each stage gets better and better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Amber! Thank you for your sweet comments on my blog. Sorry to hear that you guys are having such a tough time with family getting sick. I will definately keep you in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete