Monday, March 23, 2009

Relaxing Sunday!

Sunday was such a great day! We went to Ryan's parents and had brunch and then played outside until we had enough.






Kaid was helping his GiGi pick up lose branches on the ground! She was picking them up and Kaid was throwing them into the ditch behind their house.

The boys decided to get their guns out and do a little target practice. Kaid has a chickmunk gun that he loves to shot. Personally guns make me very nervous, especially with Kaid but I understand it's a boy thing so I let him shot his little gun as long as he pays attention to what he is doing and Ryan or his grampie are around to help. He actually is really good at shooting. I know that he does get alot of practice b/c his papa on his mom's side has guns and lets him shot too.







He would go and check to see where he hit after each time! He would get closer to the center with each shot!
He also collected a bag full of shells!

This picture really makes me look pregnant! All of my summer shirts and t-shirts are a bit tight b/c I am starting to grow faster...I only have about 2 months left so I really don't want to buy any more maternity clothes. But after seeing this photo, I just might have too :)



It was a great day and I hope everyone was able to get outside and enjoy it like we did!

No comments:

Post a Comment