Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Rock Star Baby!

I am so excited! I was in this little store the other day called Bella Jack's, and they carry a few items from this baby brand, Rock Star Baby, it's by Bon Jovi and one of his band members. I love there stuff b/c Ryan and I are kinda into those things. We like the more edgier, rockstar things!



I bought Trigg this pacifier at Bella Jack's (his is all black though)!

In fumbling through their website I saw that they sold strollers...Well I saw this stroller and said I have to have it! They don't' sell the strollers on their website, you have to go through other stores that sell them. So I spent 2 days searching for this stroller and finally found it on Ebay!



I just bought this today! I am so excited...Trigg is going to be styling in his Rock Star Stroller! It was the same cost for the other stroller I had picked out at Babies R Us, so that was also good news...I was thinking I would find the stroller but it would be way out of my price range, happy to report that it wasn't. Now they do have another verison of this stroller that is $600 and that is way out of my price range but this one is just perfect.

2 comments:

  1. Cute!! I think little boys look so cute rockin' out. When Carter was a baby, I used to give him a faux hawk.Now his hair is too long. I tried the other day, but it looked too ridiculous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, I am obsessed with Bella Jacks! I drive to Arkansas occassionally just to go there. If you are ever in Tulsa, there is a shop called Gaga-a-Gogo on Peoria that sells similar things. SUCH cute boy stuff!! I love your new stroller and binky. I love stuff like that as well. Little boys can never have enough skull clothes and shoes:)

    ReplyDelete