Wednesday, March 11, 2009

*Update on my worries*

Glad to report that my grandma's spots on her lung is not cancer! So that is great news and a huge relief b/c she is basically my mother and I am not ready to lose her yet (not that I will ever be ready but you know)I still have a lot of life questions and decisions I will need her help with!

My mother in law is doing great as well...She is back to normal! It was an inner ear problem that has corrected itself. So weird but she is good to go too!

Sure makes things a lot nicer knowing that everyone is in good health again!

Thanks to everyone who was helping me pray...IT WORKED! :)

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad to hear that everyone is healthy! Those types of scares are the worst.

    I have to tell you that we just bought Poison/Def Leppard/Cheap Tickets last weekend! I can't wait!! I am going to have to check into Bon Jovi. I am obsessed with him. We went to his concert in OKC last year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad everyone is doing well. It's hard enough being pregnant without having to stress and worry about the ones you love!

    ReplyDelete