Thursday, March 19, 2009

Race for the Cure!

I just wanted to remind everyone that the Race for the Cure is coming up on April 25th, 2009! I walked in the Race last year and plan on continuing this tradition every year b/c I am a big supporter of this event. I am a woman, a daughter, a mother, etc and I have had family members who have struggled with this disease and have survived so I always try to show my support.






I joined a new team this year, Brides for the Cure. Please check out the info and join us in raising money for this great cause. Check out my personal page to donate or find out more information!

http://race.komenozark.org/site/TR?pg=personal&fr_id=1070&px=1258761

This year I am going to sleep in for the cure b/c well I will be 7 months pregnant, it's my husband's birthday, and I have a baby shower as well. So my day is pretty busy but I still wanted to show my support!

Thanks so much!

1 comment:

  1. I have always wanted to do this, but he seems like every year I have something already planned or I'm out of town. Hopefully this year I can. I think it is a great cause.

    ReplyDelete