Tuesday, March 3, 2009

26 Week Update & Proud Parent

3rd Trimester! Oh my goodness, I can't believe I am in my 3rd trimester. Trigg continues to grow as do I. Here is my 26 week belly shot.



I am doing great so far, just the constant uncomfortableness from the stretching and pulling of my skin. I haven't been sick in months and have had a great amount of energy. Which has been great for getting Trigg's nursery done. I am eating pretty much anything and go through a gallon of milk in like 3 days. :)

Trigg is super active and his kicks are getting stronger everyday. Some actually hurt. I have 3 months to go and absolutely can't wait to hold my baby!


Now to brag about my other son, Kaid. He attends Prairie Grove Elementary School and they have a Tiger of the Month Club. This is where if you make good grades then you are featured for a month in this club. You have your picture put in the paper with the other winners.



Kaid made February's Tiger of the Month club! YEAH KAID! I am so proud of you. Kaid is incredibly smart, he does so well with his spelling & reading but does struggle a bit in his math. Which poor kid, so does his dad and step-mom, so we are no help. But he has managed to bring it from an F to a B. So we are very proud of him. I have the newspaper article but keep forgetting it at home. He looks so cute in the paper :)

1 comment:

  1. Way to go Kaid!! I know he must have really worked hard to bring his grade up. That is wonderful. You look really good. It seems like the last trimester flew by. You will be holding your precious baby before you know it. The shower looked really cute! You did a great job decorating. I wish I could have made it. Where did you get the cupcakes? They were so cute!
    -Shelley

    ReplyDelete