Monday, May 4, 2009

Fish Fry, Poker & 35 weeks

Ryan has not been working very much the past week or so because of all this rain that has moved into NWA. With him having so much free time he has been fishing almost everyday. The fish are spawning right now, this according to my hubby, and so he has caught a lot of fish. We love fish but we had so many filets that we couldn't eat all of it on our own so we decided to have a fish fry with our friends.

After dinner the kids were playing in Kaid's room, then started watching Underdog and so the adults started a game of poker. We are poker playing fools. Our group of friends usually play poker about once a week but this has been put on hold for the last year b/c everyone has been so busy or broke. :) It was nice to do something we used to do all the time. We all really enjoyed ourselves!





Later that night Ryan and I were getting ready for bed and our dogs apparently thought there was a boogie man under the bed. We walked around the corner of the bed and all we see is our dogs rear ends sticking up of from under the bed. It was so funny.



Thanks puppies for checking for monster's before bedtime!

Last but not least, today I have hit 35 weeks. I am so excited each week I get closer to seeing my baby boy. I start my weekly exams on Monday the 11th! I hope I am dilated a bit so this labor gets on it's way b/c I am ready for him to come out but only if he's done cooking.

1 comment:

  1. You still look great (and so does that baby shower cake with Trigg's name on it!) That picture of your dogs made me laugh out loud. Too funny!
    My family actually lives all over Arkansas, but we always have our reunion in Jasper. It's so gorgeous and mountainous.
    Thank you for your sweet comments about Jett. I think if it weren't for his little buddah belly, he could give Marky Mark some competition in underwear modeling:)

    ReplyDelete