Wednesday, May 20, 2009

37 Weeks

Monday I went to the doctor and had my 37 week check-up and I was happy to hear I had made some progress. I was dilated a fingertip (:) hehe) and effaced 50%. Trigg's heart beat was strong and doc says he is not a big baby at all. That was a relief. He said to continue to walk and I should be on my way...Actually his exact quote was "If you have tightness in your belly, it hurts, it's 5 minutes apart for 1 hour or you have water running down your leg and filling up your shoes then that's when you know it's real, it's labor and it's time to come to the hospital." Funny man!


Sorry for the up close shot but no one around to take my picture and my arms arn't that long :) hehe

I want him to hold out until next Saturday at least, that way I will have finished my work and started my maternity leave, plus my Grandma will fly in on the 30th and I really want her to be here for his arrival.

I go back to the doctor on Tuesday, since Monday is a holiday, so we shall see how much more progress we have made then. For now I am going to enjoy this long holiday weekend coming up and the beautiful weather we have!

I hope everyone has a great holiday weekend and stay safe!

1 comment:

  1. You look adorable! I hope they're right about his size. They told me Brooklynn was small and she came out over 10 lbs (David and I were both very small babies so we have no idea where her size came from). You'll be fine no matter what, and after he gets here you won't care how big he was coming out! :)

    ReplyDelete