Thursday, May 14, 2009

36 weeks and can I get a Hallelujah?

I am a bit behind on this weeks post of my pregnancy update! I have been busy at work and just so tired at home to post but I needed to get this in before the week was gone.

Here I am at 36 weeks!



Doctor visit was on Monday, which was also the visit that starts my exams, and well I was not dilated. I figured I wouldn't be anyway but I was hoping. :) Trigg needs to drop a bit more in order for things to get going, his heart beat was super strong and loud. I was happy to hear it actually sound like a heart beat and not just a fluttering sound. My cervix is starting to soften so that is nice to know some progress is happening with him coming. My weight is staying steady at 25 lbs! So the doctor said get out there and start walking everyday so that I can help him drop and move things along. This I have been doing b/c lord knows I am anxious to see my little man. I go back on Monday and I am going hoping he has dropped and I am at least dilated to a 1, even a half would be OK with me!

Now for the Hallelujah part of my post....Ryan has been released to full duty and can return to work. He can do all his normal activities and his bones are just about healed! HALLELUJAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I just love that things are going to get back to normal now, just in time for Trigg! I am a woman of routine and consistency, especially when it comes to work and money!

3 comments:

  1. Yeah!

    Girl, at 36 weeks, I was dilated to a 3! Yikes!! I'm glad you are still nice and comfortable. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe you only have 4 more weeks left (if you go that long)! It just seems like yesterday that I read your post where you announced you were pregnant! Yay for your hubby going back to a normal schedule. I am ALL about consistency and routine! Do you and Mandy have facebook pages?? If so, you need to come find me! It's addicting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not much longer! I'm sure you're so ready. It's great to hear he's back to wrok and life is normal because that will be changing again soon. Haha!

    ReplyDelete