Monday, May 18, 2009

More Prayer Needed

Saturday morning a co-worker and good friend died suddenly from an aortic aneurysm. He was only 43 years old. He was the twin brother of one of our company's owners as well as our company accountant. He was a big teddy bear. Sweet, kind, always thinking of others and he was a personal favorite person of mine. He will be missed deeply. I ask that you keep his family as well as his work family in your prayers. It is always tragic to lose someone, especially when you don't get to say goodbye.



Then on Sunday Kaid's mom, Valerie, called to inform me that her MIL, Charis is very sick and they are not sure what happened or why. She is in critical condition. Charis is such a wonderful lady. I have the pleasure of knowing her and since Valerie and Tim have been together she has been such a great grandma to Kaid. He loves her very much. We consider Charis a part of our little mixed family and I ask that my blog buddies pray for our family and for theirs. Every little prayer will help bring her back to good health. Visit Valerie's blog to get more info. http://arkansasdoyle.blogspot.com/



I got this picture off Valerie's blog. This is Charis with Kaid & Kaid's brother Brighton.

Please pray for my friends & family!
Thanks.

2 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear about your friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope everyone gets well soon! I think it is so neat that you all get along so well! I have always been really close to my dad's ex-wife (step sister's mother), so I know what mixed families are like!

    ReplyDelete