Friday, May 29, 2009

TGIF!

Hip Hip Hooray, It's Friday!

Not only is it Friday but it's my last day of work for a couple of months. That's right I officially start my maternity leave Monday. I am sure I will miss the routine of having somewhere to be everyday but I am also sure I will survive without it. :)

My grandma flys in tomorrow afternoon and will be staying with me till mid June so I will have company for a few weeks. I am hoping that Trigg makes his debut sometime this weekend or next week.

I hope everyone enjoys their weekend! Those of you in NWA, enjoy even more b/c the weather is suppose to be really nice this weekend for a change :)

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy the time off! I can't wait to see Kaid's new brother, Trigg! Thanks for the plant you got Charis it's beautiful. See you at the hospital!

    ReplyDelete