Tuesday, July 14, 2009

What we been doing

Like I said before it's really hard to get a post done these days but things are starting to get easier. We have a routine now and most of my things I needed to do are caught up so now I can focus on other things. I go back to work on July 27th and let me tell you that I am not ready to leave him. His daycare is only 2 blocks from my work so that is nice but just the thought of him being away from me for 8 hrs of the day makes me want to cry. I will be dropping in on him so he will see me but still it's not the same. I will be strong for my little man, I will just keep my mind on the positive advantages of him being at this wonderful daycare, socialization, and the educational program they have is amazing. I know they will help aid in making my boy a smart, well rounded boy.

What have we been doing these last few weeks? Well not much but hanging out, taking care of reorganizing the household, spending quality time with Trigg & Kaid, and making a routine.

I finally got Trigg's announcement's sent out a few weeks ago.


My little man turned 1 month old on Saturday July 11th! I can't believe it has been a month, oh how time flys. He has already started to change and grow so fast. When he was first born he looked identical to me when I was a newborn but now he looks so much like Ryan and even looks like his brother Kaid. Boy how we love our little man so much.

Happy 1 month!




Also on this past Saturday we went to Mandy & Justin's b-day BBQ. Mandy's b-day is July 1st & Justin's is July 9th so every year they throw a BBQ to celebrate them both. We had a blast hanging out with everyone since Trigg and I don't get out of the house much during the week b/c it's so hot.





My girlfriends!
Between us girls we have 7 boys so you can only imagine our hang outs, they are never boring. Two of our friends are trying to have another baby,you can probably guess who since Mandy & I just had one it's not us, so we are all hoping for a girl to offset all the boys.


Proud Parents!


Trigg getting an early riding lesson from dad! This was so funny...


Trigg & Dad getting ready for bed


Kaid being sweet on his baby brother! Kaid has just the biggest heart and is such a great big brother. Love you Kaid!


Hope everyone is enjoying what's left of the summer and staying cool!

4 comments:

  1. Sweet pictures! I'm praying that childcare will go smoothly.. you are right! He will be a well-rounded boy whgen it is all said and done. you are a super momma! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great, and those pics are so sweet! If you need a babysitter, I'm here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is so cute!! You look great. I can't even tell you've had a baby. It is hard to leave your baby. I am planning on going back to work in August, and I dread leaving Carter. I did have to leave him for 2 months when he was 3 months old to finish up the school year, and I remember dreading it was actually worse than doing it. Luckily it is close to your work so you can drop in. That will make it easier on you; he will be fine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is SOOOOOOO cute! If it makes you feel any better, Jett has never been in daycare and his pediatrician actually told me that I should start putting him around other kids because that is how they learn to socialize. I haven't done it yet, but I will eventually! Trigg will be fine, and so will momma:) Hang in there! I'm sure you are a great mommy!

    ReplyDelete