Saturday, July 25, 2009

Obsessed



I am completely obsessed with Trigg's feet. They are so small and soft that I just can't get enough of them. I love everything about him but his feet are just so precious. When he sleeps they just curl up so tight into his body and he goes from 22 inches long to 10 inches long. :)




He has play time on his mat for a little bit everyday but just the other night he has started to interact with the toys attached. He was grabbing at the toys a few times. I have got to get the camcorder out and ready for these things. Camera's just don't capture some of the things, and with the delay, it makes it even harder :)

Yeah Trigg on learning to reach and grab at things. (6 weeks old)

1 comment:

  1. He is getting so big already! He's a doll. Your post reminded me of my hairdresser. Everytime I would take Jett in with me as a baby, she would yank his socks off so that she could see his feet!

    ReplyDelete