Thursday, July 23, 2009

Park then some Putt-Putt

Yesterday was another nice day so we decided to get out and enjoy it. I only have a few more days till I go back to work and won't be able to do this much or at all. :) Ryan got off work early due to the rain so we all got to spend a family day together. It was nice.

We started at the park. Kaid had a good time feeding the ducks & geese...




This was funny, Kaid was talking to the geese b/c the geese were talking to him!

Trigg was loving being outside. When I feed him the breeze was blowing and he just smiled as the wind blew through his hair. So cute.




Isn't my hubby just so HOT!!!!!!!!! This however is not my best photo but still my hubby is HOTTTTTT! :) hehe

Later that evening Ryan's parents treated us to some putt-putt golf and then ice cream. We had such a good time.



Trigg watching his daddy play some golf


Then it was Trigg's turn to putt :)





Ryan beat us all but we told Kaid that he won! Ryan's dad, Chuck, got a hole in one on the 18th hole so he got a free game of golf. He gave it to Kaid so since we had such a good time last night we are going again tonight! I forgot how fun putt-putt is...I actually forgot how fun anything was since we don't get to do much because Ryan and I act so old and stay home alot :) Not anymore!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you guys are having fun! I miss Kaid!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a fun time! I can't believe how big both the boys are getting!!

    ReplyDelete