Monday, July 20, 2009

Date Night, Day for Kaid & Crafts...

This weekend was a pretty packed weekend for us, which is a change to our lazy pace the past few weeks. Trigg & Kaid stayed at their Ge-Ge's house Friday night so that Ryan & I could have a little date night. Since Ryan doesn't get off work until later, we only had time for a movie, so we went to see The Hangover. Can I just say the funniest movie of the year at least. This was so funny I almost pee-ed my pants. :) hehe





It was nice to get out just the two of us but right after the movie I had to go pick up Trigg. Kaid wanted to stay the night so we let him but Trigg came home.

Then Saturday we my MIL watched Trigg again for us so that we could spend the day with Kaid. We went to the pool and then for snow cones. It was a nice day outside but a little cold after you get out of the water b/c of the breeze. Ryan and I got a little sun burnt but it was nice to layout and swim. Kaid spent most of his time jumping off the diving board. He likes to jump.







This is Kaid's snow cone face...It's amazing how kids get it all over their face and not just in the mouth.

Then Sunday I did a craft project I saw on HGTV. It's canvas, scrapbook paper and sealer. Makes a home-aid piece of art. It was the first one and i a, not that crafty but i think its not bad and its good enough to get me buy till i can buy something to put there.


2 comments:

  1. I can't believe you're already in a bikini! You look great! The canvas turned out really cute--we have something similar in our room and I wouldn't think to make it out of paper. My husband is a wonderful artist and painted for our master at our old house, but now that we've redone it I need him to paint new pics! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at those boobies! Yay for mommy boobs!

    Now hurry and come back to work.. and give Trigg big kisses for me!

    ReplyDelete