Monday, June 29, 2009

Has it only been 2 weeks...

Now that I have a newborn my time for blogging has almost disappeared. I am typing this as Trigg lays asleep on my chest, with one hand b/c the other hand is holding his! I love this little one so much and I love how much he loves me and needs me too.

Well the last two weeks have gone by slow and fast, if that can even be. I have only been out of the house 3 times b/c well its insanely hot, I can't lift anything heavier than Trigg, and I have been really tired so just hanging out and getting a routine down has been just fine with us. Kaid has been here on his summer visit so we have been spending quality time.

Today is Kaid's 7th b-day, Happy B-day! We love you!
Enjoy some pics of what we have been up too...


Trigg's 1st bath!


Just hanging out


Trigg hanging with his buddy Tristin


Father's Day family pic







Kaid's b-day at our house






Kaid's b-day at his Aunt Kathy's

1 comment:

  1. Your boys are so precious! I understand about the lack of blog time you have now....I have really been slacking lately too. I used to do it religiously on Sunday after Jett went to bed, but these days I am so tired it is usually Tues. or Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete