Friday, June 5, 2009

Who's popping? Not me...

Yeah it's Friday again! Nothing new with me, Trigg is still hibernating. I am ok with it because I know that within the week, naturally or with help, I will have my baby.

On a different, Ryan's grandma in New York had a very serious surgery on Wednesday. She has diabetes and had to either have a new vein put in her leg to increase circulation or have her foot removed b/c of the infection. She chose the new vein, but with her age and health problems the surgery was risky. Well I am happy to report that she did great in the surgery and only had to stay one day in ICU. She is doing very good and the new vein in her leg is working charms already. Ryan's mother, Mindy, flew up to New York to be with her mom during this and will be home on Sunday. I think Trigg is waiting for his Gi-Gi to come back before he makes his debut. I think he knows how bad she wants to be here so he is waiting on her. :) Isn't that sweet! hehe

Well I have nothing else exciting to report because well this time off work is not as glamorous as it sounds, at least not when you are on a budget and 9 months pregnant!

Kaid has a t-ball game tonight so I will get a bit of excitement in my Friday, I will keep everyone posted on my little man's appearance.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment