Monday, June 8, 2009

Light at the end of the Tunnel

Today I am 40 weeks and still pregnant! Starting to wonder that maybe my uterus is a pretty comfy place to be :) hehe

Went to the doctor this morning and am finally dilated to a 1 1/2 which was good news because they were able to schedule me for an inducement. If I had stayed the same as last week then it would have been Sunday night before they could have done the inducement. So...drum roll...Thursday at 5:30am I will be being hooked up to some good old fashioned potassium and the labor pains will begin. I am not thrilled that Trigg is going to have to have help coming out but I am so ready to see my little man. There is still 2 1/2 days till Thursday so he still has a chance to make it on his own.

I do ask for some thoughts and prayers since I am being induced. I ask for a smooth and short labor. Amen! :)

4 comments:

  1. YAY!!! I can't wait to see pictures of that precious baby boy! You will do great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! You are so close! I know you will do great. Can't wait to see the pics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck girl!! I was induced with all three and labor was 5 hours or shorter every time!! Can't wait to see him!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you're all doing ok. I can't wait to see pictures of Trigg! I saw on Mandy's Facebook that you had an emergency c-section. I'm so sorry that had to happen and I can sympathize b/c I had one w/ Brooklynn.

    ReplyDelete