Friday, February 13, 2009

Nursery Update...

I am a complete shoe-aholic. I am always picking up cute shoes for Kaid, Ryan and myself (when I can afford it :)) and now I get the privilege to pick out tiny baby shoes, which can't get any cuter if they tried. These are two pairs I have bought so far for Trigg.




We love things with skulls on them, it's a bit of a trend around my house...At least for the boys :)



This is a pair of Polo shoes I got at Macy's...ummm how adorable are these. I also got two polo onsies to go with them. So cute.

We are working a little slow on the nursery. With all of the things that have happened with Ryan's accident the last few weeks, it has been hard to concentrate on anything else. We have paper work coming in from all directions and it makes my head want to spin off my shoulders. We did manage to get the first paint done on the room. It is the baby blue color. Sorry, I took these pics this morning when there wasn't much light yet so it's a hard to see the actual color of the blue b/c it's so light but you can kinda get the picture.





Excuse the mess on the floor! We haven't cleaned up yet b/c I have round two of painting to do this weekend. I have three more colors going on the wall in stripes so that is what I will be tackling this weekend. Hopefully!

Once I get the room painted I will finalize my bedding and take it to get made. I am so excited about that part. I hope in the next month to have all the furniture as well. I get to pick Trigg's pillow up tomorrow and I am excited to see how it turned out.

He is a very active boy these days. I go to the doctor on Monday for my monthly check-up and sugar test. Yucky! Wish me good luck, hope I don't have to go on a diet for the remaining 5 months. :) I will be 24 weeks on Monday...man time is flying by.

Well I hope all is well with everyone else...Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. I failed the 1 hour glucose test both times, but passed the 3 hour with flying colors both pregnancies. I'm sure you'll be fine! The room looks great--you're way ahead of us. I finally purchased fabric for the bedding today. I'm going to try to make it myself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so fun to shop for babies! They make really cute and fun boy clothes now. Carter is my own personal rock star. I can't wait to see the finished room. I think I have already mentioned it, but I love the colors you picked.
    :-) Shelley

    ReplyDelete