Thursday, February 5, 2009

And his name is...

Trigg Edward Peck



I am so excited to start on Trigg's room. I bought the paint today and since my father-in-law is at home watching over Ryan for the next few weeks he said he would paint for me, and he's really good. :) That is a big relief.





These are my colors and fabric for his room. I am having his bedding made and hope to get that started next week. I found this great pillow at IO Metro that matches perfect and I am having his Initial put on it. Kaid's mom is real crafty and she is going to paint his letters for me. She did Kaid's for his room and they turned out great. I am having to do bits and pieces of the nursery at a time b/c of finances due to my husband's recent accident which is so hard for me b/c I am a person who wants it all now and hate waiting to see finished results. :) OC disorder much!

I bet within the next two months it will be done if not close to it. YEAH!
I will post pics of the nursery as it progresses!

6 comments:

  1. Cute name! Isn't that the name of Sarah Palin's son? I remember hearing it and LOVING it. I love unique names. You're already ahead of us. We haven't even started on our poor little boy's room!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come on baby Trigg...we can't wait to meet you and play!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the name. The colors you picked for his room are really cute! I can't wait to see his room.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awe...Trigg is super cute! I love different, edgy names. So adorable, and I love those fabrics and colors too! I can't wait to see the finished product!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks! How is the nursery coming? I love that you are using orange! : )

    ReplyDelete