Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Custom Letters...A Must Have!

I love crafty items! I love the idea behind them, the hard work, and the imagination of those who create them. I come from a very crafty family and have a few skills of my own but unfortunately mine are pretty limited in comparison to others in my family and several of my friends. If you could only see half of the things my aunt Cheryl & cousin Brandi can do, then you would wonder why the power gene stopped at me :( I can't complain to much on the crafty gene not going far b/c I did get the decorating gene and the party planning gene, which I do love, so we all can't be rock stars at everything, right!

I have a few friends who are quite crafty as well. Mandy, for instance, is crafty. She has painted several things that I would not have been able to do. She is really good at putting together a beautiful arrangement. (Like the one on your toilet in your guest bathroom, LOVE IT) And she makes the best cupcakes EVERRRRRRRRRRRR!

I also have another friend, who is Kaid's mother, Valerie, who is pretty crafty. One thing she can do and do well are painted custom letters. Kaid's room at his mom's house is done in St. Louis Cardinals baseball theme, Kaid's step-dad, Tim, is from St. Louis so they are fans. She had painted Kaid's name in the colors with little baseballs on them. They were so good so I asked her to paint some for Kaid's room for our house. His room at our house is done in army/cameo. Now she is my letter lady...When I figured out what Trigg's name was going to be, I asked her to do some letters for Trigg's room.






Don't these look great! I was so impressed. I suggested to Valerie that she start a blog on here so that others with the disadvantage as I in the crafty department could take advantage of getting some letters done!

So for those of you who are handicapped in the craftiness side and would love to have custom letters done for you or someone you know, visit Valerie's blog at http://arkansasdoyle.blogspot.com or let me know and I can place an order! They are $7 dollars a letter, this includes: letters, labor, paint. What ever colors and decoration you desire I am sure she can do. These would make great presents for anyone or yourself.

Also, Valerie is new to the blog world so even if you do not want any letters done, check out her blog and welcome her to our world! You can get to her also from my blog list as well, Tim,Val,Kaid,Brighton...

1 comment:

  1. I know I've already seen them but I still LOVE Trigg's letters! They are so cute!

    ReplyDelete