Monday, April 27, 2009

34 Weeks!



Up to week 34! Yahooooo! Went to the doctor this morning and everything is great and right on schedule. I gained 1 lb in two weeks, so still on track with the weight gain. Trigg is measuring perfect, as usual, and his heartbeat is good and strong. My doctor said that based on my belly size, mine & my hubby's birth weight, that Trigg should not be more than 7 1/2 lbs at delivery. Which is a huge relief b/c one of my fears is pushing an 8-9 lb baby out. Talk about ouch! :)

I go back in two weeks, May 11th, to start my weekly exams. Yikes! I have heard such horror stories about how bad the exams hurt b/c they do not go easy on you so that they can help open you up for delivery. I am not scared though b/c I am so ready for him to be here that I am game for whatever helps move him along, even if it hurts a bit. :)I still feel great so no complaints!

I had another shower this past Saturday and I am waiting on my friend to send me a CD of the pics from her camera. She had a high resolution camera so hers will be better than mine. As soon as I get the pictures I will get them posted!

Stay tuned!

2 comments:

  1. You look great! Oh and I forgot to mention in the last post... I love your table center piece. It looks really nice.
    Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so cute, and I love all of your shower pic's! No worries about the weekly Dr. visits....I never thought they were that bad. Don't get me wrong, I would rather be doing something else, but it wasn't torture:)

    ReplyDelete