Friday, April 3, 2009

30 Weeks

I am a few days late with my 30 week picture but here it is nonetheless. I am feeling great for the most part! My bad hours are from 8pm till morning. :) This is when the uncomfortableness and the weight of the whole day start to settle in on my body. Getting comfortable in bed to fall a sleep is a struggle pretty much every night but I am managing.



One thing is for sure, Trigg has got to be one of the most active babies ever! He is constantly moving. There's 24hrs in the day and I feel him about 20hrs out of those 24! I am serious...as I write this he is squirming around in there! He is a very strong boy his jab to the ribs is unmistakable. :)

Well not much longer and I have to say I can not wait...I grow more anxious everyday that passes, especially with so many people around me having their babies! I have two baby showers coming up this month and the best part is that they are not one's I am throwing for others, they are for me! YEAH! My first one is April 18th & then my second one is April 25th.

The weekend is suppose to be gorgeous for those of you in the NWA area so get out there and enjoy it! I know I am!

2 comments:

  1. You look so cute! I remember those uncomfortable evenings. Waking up to roll over in the middle of the night was a HUGE deal. I am so glad the weather is getting nicer. I can't wait to play outside again.
    :-) Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting! You are SO close. I always felt fabulous while pregnant except for the whole feeling like I had to pee every 15 minutes. That was the worst! You look great. I can't wait to see pictures from our showers. That is the fun part!

    ReplyDelete