Tuesday, April 14, 2009

32 Weeks and counting...

32 weeks! I can't believe how close it is getting, I am so anxious I can barley stand it. I had my 32 week doctor's appointment yesterday morning and I have gained a total of 22 lbs, I am measuring perfect, and Trigg's heart rate is 146!



This appointment was my last monthly appointment, I am now down to every two weeks. I go back again on the 27th for my 34 week check-up. I am feeling great, except for an off day I might have every once and a while.

I am starting to have dreams about my delivery now, and the things leading up to it. It is really crazy b/c the dreams are so vivid and real like, when I wake up I feel like it really happened or that I am in labor.

I went to Tulsa on Saturday with my MIL to do a little shopping and she had to get her car worked on as well. My hubby and his dad went turkey hunting for the weekend so we decided what better time to go, plus that was my last weekend for traveling...the cut off is 32 weeks. We took her car to the shop, then test drove a car she has had her eye on for a while now, then we got our loaner and headed to Babies R Us. This was a nice store but I wasn't all that impressed. It really didn't have anything that I couldn't find around here, other than the car seat and stroller I registered for. So I was a little bummed about that but I did manage to get Trigg a very cute sailor outfit and my MIL got him his coming home outfit. Then we headed to Olive Garden to eat lunch (it was so yummy) and then to the mall to do a bit more shopping. One good thing about being 8 months pregnant is you save money b/c you are not in the mood to shop b/c you look and feel like a giant whale! Once again didn't see anything I couldn't live without.

After the mall both of us where completely worn out! My MIL's feet were killing her b/c her shoes were not that comfortable and I am lugging around an extra 22 lbs so my feet and legs felt like they were going to fall off :) We went back to the dealership, got her car and headed home! It was a really long day for us both but I had a good time. The weather was great, the company was great and I needed a girls day! I love hanging out with my MIL, I have the mother-daughter connection with her that I don't have with my own mother and it is really nice!

Well I have my first shower this Saturday, my friend Mandy is hosting it, and I am so excited! I also have family coming in to see me as well and I am excited about that. I can't wait for this weekend!

Have a good week everyone, suppose to be nice till Friday! :)

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe how great you look! 22lbs is amazing. I gained like 45 with Jett! I can't wait to see shower pic's!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great! 22 pounds is awesome! I don't even want to talk about how much I gained with Carter. (It was exactly double what I gained with Lexie.)

    Good to know about the Babies R Us in Tulsa. I keep trying to talk Monte into a trip to Tulsa so we can go, but if it's not great I won't bother anymore. We had one where I lived in Cali and it was AMAZING!! I miss it so much, but Monte is glad to not see it on the credit card bill anymore.

    :-) Shelley

    ReplyDelete