Thursday, January 22, 2009

Baby Bump at 20 Weeks

I haven't taken any belly shots in months so I decided it was time to take another one. This is me, marking my half way point, to having a new baby to hold!











Baby Peck was super active last night. I think that is the most active the baby has been so far. He/She was kicking like crazy for about an hour after dinner. I guess my baby loved the fried chicken, green beans, and potato patties we had for dinner last night. I bet my baby also loved the 4 scoops of ice cream after dinner too and I also bet my baby loved the before bedtime fruit roll up we had. :) Must be why she/he was going crazy.

You still can't feel the baby from the outside or see it from the outside but I think in a few more weeks that will change because the kicks are getting stronger by the day.

Ryan is working in Kansas during the week and gets to come home on the weekends, which I really hate (that he's out of town all week) but these days you have to go where the work is or no work at all. He is coming home a day early so he can be at the doctor appointment tomorrow. I can't wait to see him tonight, we both are so excited about tomorrow and I bet I won't get a wink of sleep.

Well only 24 hours before I find out if I should be buying bows and ribbons or baseballs and gloves :) Wish me good luck!

3 comments:

  1. Aunt Mandy might not be able to sleep tonight either!! I can't wait until tomorrow morning to find out what little rugrat we are going to have running around!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, here is my 4th time to attempt to post this comment (I had to switch computers b/c our laptop wouldn't let me post). You look adorable! I can't wait to hear what you're having! It is so exciting to get to see your baby for the first time--I cried so hard!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look SO cute!! I wish I looked half that adorable pregnant! I can't wait to hear what you find out about the gender. That is always so exciting because you can start shopping!

    ReplyDelete