Friday, January 16, 2009

Count Down

Hey everyone! It's good to be back in the blog world. I missed reading some of my favorite blogs and keeping up with my blog friends. I hope that I can regain my followers from before and hopefully get some new ones too along the way.

Well as you all may remember when I last left I was pregnant. I am glad to report that everything is going great with my pregnancy and I feel great! I will be 20 weeks on Monday. I am so excited because in exactly one week I will find out if I am having a boy or a girl!

For 4 months now I have not bought anything baby and have been dying to start on the nursery. Finally, in one week I will be able to buy baby things and work on the babies nursery as much as my little heart desires.

Big day: Friday January 23rd, 2009 @ 8:30am

Count down commencing...

2 comments:

  1. How exciting!I can't wait to hear what you're having!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're back, Yippee! I was worried about you. I am so glad to hear that things are going well, and I can't wait to hear the gender of your sweet baby!

    ReplyDelete