Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Something new...

Well I traded in my Honda for this 2010 Camry. We were looking for something cheaper in payments and also roomier on the inside. Believe it or not, the Camry has a lot more room than my CR-V had plus the ride and drive of the Camry is amazing!Zero road noise and its so comfortable I could fall asleep in the seats. We were surprised as anyone that going brand new would actually save us money but sure enough it did!









Don't mind Ryan's truck in the background it just has a dead battery...He was cleaning his truck out and left the key in the on position all night so the next morning it was dead, thank goodness his parents are on vacation and he can borrow his dad's hummer until his truck works again. MEN!

I miss my Honda but am really happy we bought the Camry!

Ryan took Trigg for an evening stroll and it was pretty chilly so my little guy had to get bundled up...He loves to be outside.







Trigg getting ready for bed after his nice warm bath!





Night, Night!

1 comment:

  1. Trigg is getting so big. He is adorable! Your new car is very pretty and classy looking. I love it!

    ReplyDelete