Friday, July 9, 2010

Where to Begin...

It has been almost 4 months since my last post and I can't believe I have let it go so long. SOOOOOOO much has happened since then, I have no idea where to start!

In the last few months we have had some great times and some struggles. Ryan was laid off from his long time job of 5 1/2 years, then found another construction company but 3 months after that he was laid off again. So now he is at a new company and is about to finish his 3rd month for them and even though he took a huge pay cut, it looks promising in the sense that he will be able to keep the job. :) With all the layoffs and pay cuts things have been ruff financially, which I am sure is every body's story these days. We knew we had a busy summer a head of us with a lot of things that were going to cost money.

Getting to the summer...Trigg turned 1 year old on June 11th! We had his 1st birthday party on June 5th. We did Mickey Mouse Clubhouse theme...he loved it. Trigg is walking full blown now and doing so many other things. I am so lucky to have Trigg in my life and am just amazed everyday at how much he is growing and becoming a little man. My mom's side of the family came into town for his party! It was so great having them here.
















The following weekend we had Ryan's 10 year High School Reunion. This was very interesting to say the least. We are still friends with several of Ryan's high school buddies so that was nice being able to all go together and know each other today. We ended up having a blast but I really do think that SHS could have done a lot more in making it more memorable and/or exciting! It was at the Aloft Hotel in Rogers. We found our own way of making fun!

Now for the next weekend I had my entire family on my dad's side come to visit. This was going to be an adventure for sure. There would be a total of 15 people including the 4 of us all staying at our house. We have a nice size house for a small family but not really the room for a huge family. We made it work. We eneded up taking some family pictures during thier stay and we celebrated Kaid's 8th birthday as well as my grandma's birthday! I loved seeing them and am so glad they came.







Kaid is such a big boy and it just blows my mind that he is already 8 years old and about to go into 3rd grade. He is such a sweet, sweet boy and I love him to peices!






That brings me to now...we are all just busy little bodies working and having fun this summer. I am hoping to stay on top of my blog better than I have been so there are not such long posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment