Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Lost, but not found...

Here's the thing, no one told you that once you have a baby your brain becomes mush. I have probably lost all but a few of my brain cells. I am on my 4th week of being back to work and I am forgetting things left and right. I also was given 10 more responsibilities when I returned so I have no time to think about anything other than what I am doing but yet my brain is off in la-la land even for those tasks.

I am having the hardest time deciding on the look for my blog page. I have no idea why this is so difficult for me, maybe it' b/c I have lots of different taste's or maybe I just can't make a decision b/c of the previously stated brain mush syndrome.

I usually am on top of things, some may even say a little too on top of things at times but I just can't pull it together. I am all over the place these days. It seems like the only thing I can do right (thank goodness) is take care of my boys!

Which by the way:
Kaid started 2nd Grade today! He was nervous but excited. He has a different teacher (which we hope makes for a good year compared to last year), and a classroom full of his friends (which could be bad or good). Good luck on your 1st day back Kaid! I know you will do great. Trigg has mostly recovered from having a cold and fever all weekend. He is back to his self and I couldn't be happier. Hate when they are sick and you feel so helpless :(


Well I will leave this post with a simple request:
If you find my brain laying around, please return it immediately.

No comments:

Post a Comment